The Demoman will now deal less damage to enemies when his sticky bombs are detonated at close range, after Team Fortress 2 patch released this morning.
The update reduces damage done by sticky bombs to enemies less than 512 units from the Demoman, according to the patch notes.
Other changes include storing weapon loadouts in Steam Cloud (Valve’s service to store user data on their servers), clarification of console variables and minor bug fixes.
The full patch notes are copied below:
Team Fortress 2
- Sticky bombs now get a reduced close range damage ramp up (like Rocket Launcher & Syringe Gun)
- Ultimately reduces damage done by sticky bombs to enemies <512 units from the Demoman
- Moved the unlockable system over to the new item backend:
- Added a warning dialog to the loadout screen telling clients when the server they’re on could not get their loadout
- Made “tf_damage_disablespread” a replicated convar, so clients can see the value of it on the server they’re connected to
- Renamed “mp_stalemate_at_timelimit” to “mp_match_end_at_timelimit”, to better explain its function now that stalemate is optional
- Fixed muzzle flashes & shell ejections still playing when viewmodels are hidden
- Server tags can now be used to include or exclude servers from the list
- Protected several more commands from client exploitation
- Related Items
- Team Fortress 2
Have your say. Add your comments: