Gearbox has released a mini-update for Borderlands. If you have the Steam version of Borderlands, the update will be automatically applied once you login to Steam. Otherwise, you can download the patch for the retail version here.
The update log for the 1.0.1 patch is as follows:
– Characters that have lost skill points will have the lost points refunded
– Clients will no longer lose proficiency progress upon leaving a co-op game
– Item cards now display the intended five lines of detail text
– Lilith’s Phase strike and melee attacks from Phase Walk now function as intended
– Voicechat: users can now control volume and individually mute players
– Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CL4P-TP to stop progressing during the introduction
– Server browser population times have been improved
– Server information should now always display the correct plot mission
– Benchmarking feature now works as intended
– Nvidia 3D Vision visuals now render shadows correctly (requires minimum 195.28 drivers, available from nVidia)
Source: official Gearbox Borderlands forums.You can view the original forum post here.