EA Singapore has launched its Singapore pre-order campaign for three of its biggest titles for the year: Battlefield 3, FIFA 12 and Need for Speed: The Run.
The EA Blockbusters ’11 campaign, which begun last Friday, tempts you into purchasing the games on pre-order before their official release dates, in exchange for exclusive in-game content. Pay the same amount for extra content? A pretty good deal in my opinion, and it’s not like these are unknown titles; you know exactly what you’re getting with these blockbuster titles.
Here’s the list of bonus content and goodies you’ll be getting with each game:
- Physical Warfare Pack (including an exclusive weapon and weapon mods)
- Steelbook DVD case
- A2-sized game poster
- Chance to win an autographed BF3-skinned 750GB external hard disk
- 24 Ultimate Team Gold Packs (includes top players and rare in-game items)
- NFS Underground Challenge Series
- NFS Most Wanted Challenge Series
- NFS Carbon Challenge Series
- Each series contains two bonus cars and three events inspired by the source games
The pre-order goodies are available either through retail stores around Singapore or EA’s Origin Singapore digital store. Click on the links above for more details.