One of the heroes glaringly missing from Dota 2‘s initial batch of heroes was Luna, the agility hero whose Luna Beams were a fearsome sight for any foe. Dota 2 players will have to wait no more to inflict her wrath as the latest update has added Luna, alongside Wisp, to the game.
It will be also interesting to see if any competitive teams plan to utilise this new option for the upcoming International Championships.
Aside from that, Valve has added a Heropedia to the Learn tab in the game client. The Heropedia contains more details and video tutorials for the heroes’ skills, allowing players to understand how each skill actually functions. Definitely helpful for any new player.
Check out below for the full list of tweaks:
- Fixed a bug where he could get healed by friendly heroes dying in the area around him that he didn’t deny.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing Pudge’s Dismember to do an extra tick of damage
- Fixed a bug that allowed Pudge to deal damage without hurting himself by quickly toggling Rot.
- Fixed a rare case where Rubick could get permanently stuck with Telekinesis Land.
- Fixed a bug where Rubick would gain permanent Spectral Dagger buffs until he died.
- Fixed a bug with Poison Release that would cause you to steal the wrong ability from Shadow Demon.
- Fixed Aghanim’s Scepter siege damage vs backdoor armor
- Fixed being able to use a different player’s items in your combine, if that item was in your stash at the time
- More Rubick spell animations
- Various Rubick visual effect improvements and fixes
- Haste animation added for Bloodseeker
- Adjusted Ogre Magi‘s sidearm attack animation
- Logos removed from waterfall and mid river areas to safeguard gameplay
- Tweaked dire banner position left of fountain shop
- Roshan timer appear only after 10 seconds have passed from death
- Reduced Gyro’s model scale a little
- Removed ambient effects on Razor and Morphling when hexed
- Fixed some cases where icons could get stuck on the screen
- Fixed new heroes not showing up in the hero picker if you had custom view set (They’ll now appear in the top left of the grid view, for you to then place as you like)
- Tournament Panel: Fixed game list not refreshing unless you opened a different tournament and then back.
- Tournament Panel: Increased the size of the live games and recent games.
- Tournament Panel: Fixed details button not working properly for the last few games.
- Fixed Spectator label cutting off number of spectators.
- Fixed Live games not displaying correctly after opening a Tournament.
- Fixed a recent bug with the shop not closing when a unit is selected
- Fixed some bugs with losing commentator perspecting when pausing and unpausing
- Added backpack preview to couriers
- Back button in the loadout takes you back to the backpack if you arrived via a backpack right click
- Fixed some slots on the backpack not being right-clickable if they were not on page 1
- Fixed the first equip from the backpack sometimes not working properly
- Added inspect button near the hero panel for heroes that have custom items
- Updated the replay skill filter to have more usefull categories.
- Fixed dragging an item onto itself not turning its icon back on.
- Cheat commands are now echoed to chat
- Added a testing tool to the Workshop tab that allows contributors to see their models on a hero before submitting.
- Dota 2 now uses the CELT codec for increased voice communication quality.
(via Dota Wiki)
- Related Items
- Dota 2